Welcome to robin
Robin is one of our two year 6 classes taught by Mrs R Jenkins.
Mrs Jenkins is also our Curriculum and Teaching Lead. Did you know Mrs Jenkins enjoys riding her horse and anything to do with Harry Potter?
Things to celebrate
Things you need to know
PE Days and Home Learning
Outdoor PE Monday and Indoor PE Friday
Reading for Pleasure Book – Your child will bring a book home which they want to read for pleasure. It may not be the same level as their AR book. They might read this to themselves or ask you to read it to them/share it with them.
• AR book – This book your child will read to continue to develop their fluency and accuracy as it will be at the level to support their progress. Please record when they read this book in their reading record with any comments.
• Core Learning Task English – This will be a task linked to the English learning during the past week. The part of English this will focus on will be based on the needs of the children from the past week.
• Core Learning Task Maths – This will be a task linked to the Maths learning during the past week. The part of Maths this will focus on will be based on the needs of the children from the past week.
• Spellings – Each week your child will have 8 spelling words to learn that will be ‘checked’. Their class teacher will communicate when the ‘check’ will be.
• TTRockstars Your child should aim to log on and rock at least 3 times a week (their log in will be in their reading record)
Get in touch
Location: Gordon Road, Little Paxton, PE19 6NG
Telephone: 01480 375600
School Hours: M-F: 8:50am - 3:15pm
School Office open: M-F: 8.15am - 4pm