PE & Sports Premium
Little Paxton Primary uses the income from Sports Premium to endeavor to improve the provision of Physical Education and sport in our school. We aspire to spend every penny to impact significantly on the long-term quality of Physical Education in our school.
- We ensure the funding is ring-fenced for Physical Education and Sport
- Decisions on spending impact directly on the quality of our Children’s received Physical Education.
- We recognise that any investment in specialist teaching of children must be done in conjunction and collaboration with the classroom teacher to enhance the long-term impact of Physical Education here at Little Paxton Primary School.
- To raise the levels of Pupil’s progress and attainment in Physical Education
Evidence of the Impact
Impact Report Sports Premium 2021 – 2022
Swimming Data Percentage of Year 6 children (2021-2022)
- 96% met National Curriculum requirements for swimming and water safety
- 58% of Year 6 children swim competently, confidently and proficiently over a distance of at least 25m.
- 90% use a range of strokes effectively
- 96% can perform safe self-rescue in different water based situations
Sports Premium Funding was not used for additional provision for swimming.
Get in touch
Location: Gordon Road, Little Paxton, PE19 6NG
Telephone: 01480 375600
School Hours: M-F: 8:50am - 3:15pm
School Office open: M-F: 8.15am - 4pm