1:1 Learning Support ASSISTANT
We have two full time 1:1 positions from January 2022 or sooner, based initially in KS2.
One is permanent and one temporary to August 2023.
28 hours over 5 days with 30 minutes unpaid lunch.
Salary in line with experience.
Our successful candidate will;
- Be enthusiastic, energetic and agile
- Be capable of working independently and in a team
- Motivate and support pupils
- Be able to work with individual pupils and small groups of pupils
- Demonstrate experience with interventions in literacy and numeracy and learning support
- Possess a consistent desire to help all children achieve their best
- Possess a caring nature and a deep regard for children
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
- Have a knowledge of the National Curriculum and assessment
- Be experienced in planning, monitoring, assessment of provision would be an advantage
- A happy and smiley person with a good sense of humour!
Visits are welcome and encouraged. Please telephone to arrange a convenient time – we would be delighted to meet you!
Closing date for applications: 9am Monday 29 November 2021
Interviews: Wednesday 1 December 2021 and/or Friday 3 December
All applicants selected for interview will be notified by the end of Tuesday 30 November 2021 by email.
Please email your application form along with a covering letter explaining why you have applied for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Little Paxton Primary School is firmly committed to the principles of equality and diversity in both employment and the delivery of services. We are also committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment.
The offer of employment is subject to satisfactory pre-employment clearances including the right to work in the UK, Disclosure and Barring Service and two satisfactory references.
Please see our Privacy Notice for Applicants.